To help you reclaim inner peace and survive any season of chaos.
While there is no silver bullet method to create a life of calm, there are several things you can do to support yourself to reclaim your inner peace.
With regular practice, all of these techniques and tools in Inner Peace will help you recognize when chaos takes over calm.
Importantly, when you know what overwhelm looks and feels like, you can begin to make choices to support a calmer, more present experience with more ease and grace.
Ask yourself these questions to recognize the signs:
- Unable to focus - Do you find it difficult to focus on one task at a time and constantly find yourself distracted?
- Rushing through life - Are you rushing through your day? Do you watch the clock constantly and worry about not getting everything done? Do you hold the belief that you must do it all or things will not get done?
- Dread and disconnection - Do you wake up with a sense of dread some mornings or a lack of enthusiasm as you move through your day?
- Lack of boundaries - Are you unable to say no becayse you fear letting others down this is a sign! If you are putting others before yourself you are draining your energy.
- Emotions that feel out of control - Are feelings of helplessness, stress, confusion and frustration taking over? If someone were to ask "Are you okay?", do you feel like you would break down and cry.